Ensure accurate planning based on actual manufacturing time measures, capture data from your equipment in real time, and maintain optimal inventory levels with Steersman’s fully integrated MRP app.
Manage engineering changes with enterprise-wide communication tools and ensure everyone is on the right page at all times with version controlled document management.
Set up quality control points and manage alerts by defining customized triggers at specific points in your inventory or manufacturing processes.
- Drag and drop alerts to report progress
- Use tags to categorize alerts
- Create rules to automate actions
Speed up operations at every step with Odoo-powered out-of-the-box support for a variety of barcode applications, including handheld scanners and thermal label printers.
Create preventative maintenance plans for your equipment using statistical data, trigger requests right from the manufacturing floor, and easily track request progress with Steersman’s simple drag-and-drop interface.
Optimize efficiency with on-demand visibility into your entire manufacturing operation with Steersman’s fully integrated suite of solutions built on top of Odoo.
- Real-time communication
- Accurate data capture
- Intuitive versioning
- Robust quality control
- Automate procurement with flexible rules and routes
- Track every product and work order with integrated barcoding
- Manage manufacturing of components needed for the manufacturing of other products with multi-level bills of materials
- Create custom work order routing to logically sequence your production and improve efficiency
- Get live performance reporting, track maintenance, and more!
Read more about how Steersman can help your business stand out:
How Scheduled Dates and Lead Times Interact in Odoo
A detailed review of how various scheduled dates and lead times configured within the Inventory, Manufacturing and Purchasing modules interact in Odoo.
Improved Shipping Times and Increased Sales with Reduced Staff
Steersman's Odoo ERP and E-Commerce solution for a client looking to make their online store easier to manage, add operational tools, and ultimately increase sales.
Common Problems with Scaling Software Technologies in SMBs
Information and advice for non-technical SMB managers or owners who make decisions on business software as they work on making their company scale and grow.