Steersman manufacturing management cloud software
Optimize efficiency with on-demand visibility into your entire manufacturing operation. A true all-in-one solution that enables real-time communications, data capture, versioning, and quality control.
Automate procurement with flexible rules and routes, track every piece and work order with integrated bar-coding, get live performance reporting, track maintenance, and more.
Core manufacturing management application features
- Real-time MRP & forecasting
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Integrated quality control & time tracking
- Equipment maintenance & repairs management
Complementary and related to Steersman manufacturing management cloud software
- Live oversight of your entire supply chain, warehouse, and inventory operation - identify opportunities, respond quickly to changes, and collaborate with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Check stock, apply coupons, process returns, make manual discounts and add notes - all in just a few clicks or screen taps, without slowing down the cashier's queue.
- Empower your sales organization with robust prospecting and relationship management tools. Close deals fast with one-click quotes and e-signatures, maximize revenue with automated dynamic pricing, and more.
- Unsurpassed performance and advanced tools to help grow, optimize, and efficiently run an ecommerce store with 100 to 1,000,000 products. Run your catalog by product specialists, not developers.
- Team communication system enabling private and group conversations with full history logging and easy linking between tasks and stored data.
- Manage bookkeeping and automate accounting records from procurement and delivery operations to save time and reduce manual data entry errors.
- Web-based software applications for business operations, marketing and sales - manufacturing, inventory and supply chains, retail sales, inside/outside sales, online sales, team collaboration, catalog management, online marketing.
- Extensive user and configuration training for SBS and Odoo manufacturing (MRP) and PLM modules for companies dealing with "real" inventory tracking, single-level or multi-level bills of materials, and production via manufacturing orders (no work centers) or work orders (with work centers).