Steersman in-store sales management cloud software
Easy to use Point of Sale (POS) application that allows fast transaction processing and customization on the fly. Apply coupons, process returns, make manual discounts and add notes - all in just a few clicks or screen taps, without slowing down the cashier's queue.
Efficiently manage your POS product and pricing, inventory, and online sales within a single set of interlinked applications. No more need to synchronize the in-store and online catalog and pricing.
The cloud POS software operates online or offline, enabling sales processing even if the cash register loses an internet connection.
Complementary and related to Steersman in-store sales management cloud software
- Take advantage of SBS omnichannel capabilities covering retail, online and call center sales - track all sales and returns for a specific client regardless of the sales channel, maintain a single product catalog and data set for all sales.
- Empower your sales organization with robust prospecting and relationship management tools. Close deals fast with one-click quotes and e-signatures, maximize revenue with automated dynamic pricing, and more.
- Unsurpassed performance and advanced tools to help grow, optimize, and efficiently run an ecommerce store with 100 to 1,000,000 products. Run your catalog by product specialists, not developers.
- Live oversight of your entire supply chain, warehouse, and inventory operation - identify opportunities, respond quickly to changes, and collaborate with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Team communication system enabling private and group conversations with full history logging and easy linking between tasks and stored data.
- Manage bookkeeping and automate accounting records from procurement and delivery operations to save time and reduce manual data entry errors.
- Web-based software applications for business operations, marketing and sales - manufacturing, inventory and supply chains, retail sales, inside/outside sales, online sales, team collaboration, catalog management, online marketing.