Steersman business software training services
Steersman offers user training for the core technologies that we utilize and offer.
Our business applications suite with advanced ecommerce and automation tools, Steersman Business Suite (SBS), is based on Odoo. To support our clients and other Odoo users, Steersman provides extensive SBS and Odoo user training in classroom and one-on-one format.
Our online content publishing applications for WordPress also come with training, including general WordPress user training for clients that choose our fully serviced WordPress implementation.
Steersman business software training services details
- In-depth training for SBS and Odoo accounting/bookkeeping functionality for daily use and configuration.
- Extensive user and configuration training for SBS and Odoo manufacturing (MRP) and PLM modules for companies dealing with "real" inventory tracking, single-level or multi-level bills of materials, and production via manufacturing orders (no work centers) or work orders (with work centers).
- Steersman provides advanced training for SBS and Odoo inventory and purchasing management modules for operations and supply chains professionals dealing with "real" inventory tracking, FIFO, and distribution or assembly manufacturing operations.
- Classroom and personalized training for SBS and Odoo Sales and CRM modules for users working in customer service, as well as inside and outside sales roles.
- Training for Steersman Business Suite (SBS) advanced online store and catalog management applications for online catalog managers, ecommerce managers, and fulfillment professionals.
- Writerapp training covers configuration and usage of the application for those who prefer live lectures as opposed to a course of pre-recorded videos.
- ProjectMan training covers configuration and usage of the application for those who prefer live lectures as opposed to a course of pre-recorded videos.
- Steersman magazine's Projects and Success Stories section provides lessons from the process and technology implementation projects managed by Steersman Company.