Steersman advanced e-commerce platform
Steersman ecommerce platform provides unsurpassed performance and advanced tools to help grow, optimize, and efficiently run an ecommerce catalog.
- High performance website
- Technical SEO for more sales
- UX for desktop, mobile and mobile app
- Smart on-site search to sell better
- Advanced faceted filters
- Product information management
- How to start using Steersman ecommerce
- Custom website design
All-in-one system to manage sales, operations, and reporting
Odoo Enterprise ERP is utilized as the core system to manage accounting, inventory, production, sales, projects and more. Steersman adds to it advanced proprietary modules to manage the catalog and shipping, process online and phone payments (for US companies), CMS for management and configuration of static pages, Elasticsearch data engine to feed content into the website, reliable user session management, website front end application, and other improvements - all within the Steersman-managed sophisticated cloud architecture with failovers, backups, load balancing, CDN, and other components meant to provide a secure and reliable environment.
High performance ecommerce for higher sales
With Steersman eCommerce, the entire site is Fast, running on advanced technologies including Next.js and Elasticsearch. With average page load speed under 1 second on the Steersman eCommerce system, you can minimize bounce rates by letting your clients browse without waiting. Steersman is a real Next.js ecommerce platform.
See the performance for yourself by browsing one of our live stores in the worker safety industry Legion Safety.
Technical SEO for increased search engine traffic
There is only so much “crawl budget” that each website gets as search engine crawlers scan the entire web. If your site gives crawler bots great structure and lightweight pages, search engines will rank you better simply because they can scan your website faster and understand it better. High performance structured websites can also get a ranking boost due to higher UX scores, judged by search engines as better in quality.
Responsive site and PWA for great UX
Reach your clients the way they prefer – with a single online store you give your clients a desktop site, a mobile site, and a mobile app. All with great user experience in mind.
On-site smart search to help clients buy faster
Based on Elasticsearch technology, Steersman eCommerce platform gives you a smart search out-of-box, without a need for outside services or integrations. You get lightning-fast auto-correct, auto-complete and auto-suggest, with an ability to analyze searches and boost products you want to push.
Online store faceted filters to allow easy browsing
With a large catalog you need fast faceted filters. Steersman eCommerce suite supports 1,000,000+ product catalogs, with split-second filtering, and fully structured indexable URLs for filter results pages.
PIM for easy data management
Large catalogs need large-scale product information management (PIM). Steersman eCommerce comes with built in tools to analyze data quality, build catalog templates, and optimize products in bulk. You get built-in, native tools for image management, attribute and filter assignments, category and landing page building, and many other functions. You are always in control of your Steersman online store without needing web developers to expand or re-organize the catalog.
How to get the Steersman eCommerce system
Steersman advanced ecommerce platform comes as a standalone system or as a component of Steersman Business Suite (SBS), an all-in-one business automation system.
Steersman's proprietary ecommerce front end, PIM and shipping systems are built on top of Odoo ERP/CRM, leveraging Odoo's extensive built-in business management functionality for companies that want to run their entire operation in a single application. Whether you want a stand-alone SEO-friendly online store, a general all-in-one solution for your ecommerce business, or advanced ecommerce for Odoo specifically - Steersman has a solution package available.
Work with Steersman directly or through your web agency to setup Steersman Business Suite and website SaaS. Front end design, layouts, and coding can be done by Steersman or capable design and implementation partner firms.
Website design and build possibilities
Steersman ecommerce is available in a few standard options with general templates that are built for optimal performance and ease of use. We are happy to tweak or fully customize your websites, if desired. Alternatively, your own team can make visual website tweaks or even complete redesigns. Simplified React (JSX) components coupled with scoped SCSS are used for the ecommerce front end, and the system permissions can be set to allow your web developers to retain control over the visuals of your site.
Complementary and related to Steersman online store application
- Create the perfect catalog for your clients or tweak and improve as you go. Steersman Business Suite provides tools and reports for handling large ecommerce catalogs
- Take advantage of SBS omnichannel capabilities covering retail, online and call center sales - track all sales and returns for a specific client regardless of the sales channel, maintain a single product catalog and data set for all sales.
- Check stock, apply coupons, process returns, make manual discounts and add notes - all in just a few clicks or screen taps, without slowing down the cashier's queue.
- Empower your sales organization with robust prospecting and relationship management tools. Close deals fast with one-click quotes and e-signatures, maximize revenue with automated dynamic pricing, and more.
- Live oversight of your entire supply chain, warehouse, and inventory operation - identify opportunities, respond quickly to changes, and collaborate with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Team communication system enabling private and group conversations with full history logging and easy linking between tasks and stored data.
- Manage bookkeeping and automate accounting records from procurement and delivery operations to save time and reduce manual data entry errors.
- Web-based software applications for business operations, marketing and sales - manufacturing, inventory and supply chains, retail sales, inside/outside sales, online sales, team collaboration, catalog management, online marketing.
- Training for Steersman Business Suite (SBS) advanced online store and catalog management applications for online catalog managers, ecommerce managers, and fulfillment professionals.