Technologies evolve fast. Steersman writes about the technology topics relevant to our core expertise in production, inventory, ecommerce, and omni-channel selling management.
- The difference between promotion and coupon setups in Odoo as well as recommendations for which discount to use when as well as how to set them up.
- A detailed review of how various scheduled dates and lead times configured within the Inventory, Manufacturing and Purchasing modules interact in Odoo.
- Brief overview of Steersman’s Odoo ecommerce suite and lines of comparison to the ShopInvader bundle by Akretion.
- All the things to consider when looking for a connector to link Odoo’s robust ERP software with BigCommerce’s popular eCommerce solution.
- How to implement a PrestaShop to Odoo connector and what to consider when looking for the right solution for your business.
- Steps to configure a Shopify to Odoo connector and what questions to ask when searching for the best solution for your business.
- What to consider when looking for a connector to link Odoo’s robust ERP software with Magento’s popular eCommerce solution.
Functional requirements for the technology team: integrating an ecommerce site with an inventory management system
- Brief advice and a list of functional questions to help a non-technical manager specify and oversee a software integration project, connecting an online store and an inventory management system.
- Basics about business software data and data exchange for non-technical managers preparing to purchase an integration for their business systems.
- This brief tutorial will help e-commerce, marketing, and IT professionals better understand the core components of ecommerce systems involved in setting up advanced website search.
- When selecting software to manage your company’s sale prices, make sure to understand the system’s scheduling, UI, analytics, and flexibility factors.
- Learn about the evolution of on-site search technologies from ‘99, and how the different search tech providers like Lucene, Solr, Algolia, SLI, Elasticsearch, Swiftype, AWS CloudSearch, and Google Site Search perform today.