Good SEO requires that proper data is present on a site, that it is properly structured, that it can be reached, loads fast, uniform regardless of how it is viewed, and more. Steersman audits all of this for ecommerce websites that have up to 10 million pages (and, maybe, more). Our 100-point tailored audit scans an entire site, ensuring that it stays operational throughout the scan. The collected data set is processed through an array of Steersman business intelligence algorithms to pinpoint issues, rating their severity and prioritizing fixes.
Technical SEO audit criteria includes review and validation on many website aspects
- Page structure and HTML quality
- Links validation
- Security and page speed
- AMP pages
- Mobile vs desktop on-screen content
Complementary and related to Technical SEO auditing for large ecommerce websites
- Impartial analyses of market positioning and sale process. Data-driven automation in online cross selling and price setting. All to maximize profits, revenues, market share or other criteria and goals that a company may want to pursue.
- Tools and experts to collect and analyze business data to optimize pricing, sales processes, inventory, advertising, or other aspects of your business.
- Integrate ecommerce into your core business or build a business around ecommerce by figuring out the online target market, the tools and information that potential clients seek, and the competitive advantages to leverage.
- Online marketing strategy and implementation services to companies that are serious about their online presence and ecommerce sales: strategy, content, advertising, ecommerce levers.
- Steersman magazine’s Projects and Success Stories section provides lessons from the process and technology implementation projects managed by Steersman Company.